How to, tutorials, about Bukkit or PocketMine, plugin dev, minecraft modding, or server housing.
#20906 by Li323
22 Aug 2017 18:51
Hai guys so I was wondering if I could apply for staff now I know you guys r gonna say nooo ur not ollddd enough but I feel there a lack of staff on the pe server I mean I'm older now but I don't meet the standards and all I see is del on the server so yea just sayin anyway feedback would be great thx! :D

Peace!,Li

Ps: Preferably Jared
#20907 by Li323
22 Aug 2017 18:52
Oh anddd I've applyed a lot cause I was and idiot when I was still nine I'm turning 10 in September tuuu
#20908 by delraylau
22 Aug 2017 23:21
Sorry Li but if you aren't 12 or older, you are not eligible to apply for staff. This rule applies to every blocksandgold player and staff. For the amount of players that do play on the servers, the number of staff we have isn't that unreasonable. I'm not sure Jared's opinion on this but I'm sure it wouldn't differ too much from mine.

Delraylau
#20909 by Li323
23 Aug 2017 00:14
Thx del dispointmentsss but I get it just 2 moreeee yearsss lol

Li
#20911 by PandaLover26
23 Aug 2017 02:26
I agree with Del, even though you didn't ask for my opinion (because I'm not staff, and you asked specificity for their opinions)
#20912 by Jared
23 Aug 2017 05:22
delraylau wrote:Sorry Li but if you aren't 12 or older, you are not eligible to apply for staff. This rule applies to every blocksandgold player and staff. For the amount of players that do play on the servers, the number of staff we have isn't that unreasonable. I'm not sure Jared's opinion on this but I'm sure it wouldn't differ too much from mine.

Delraylau

Sorry Li,

Del is right, our staff amount doesn't need to increase at all due to the amount of players. And also, the age requirement does apply to all people, so sorry about that. I'm not saying you are not mature, but most people younger than 12 would not be ideal for staff. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Jared
#20917 by LiTheKitKat
24 Aug 2017 12:50
Hai Jared this is meh on another acc uh thx for feedback including Del but okay I understand as i did before for the millionth time just anther try sorry if im being anoying bye doing/asking again but yeah cool thx!

Peace!,Li
#20918 by LiTheKitKat
24 Aug 2017 12:53
PandaLover26 wrote:I agree with Del, even though you didn't ask for my opinion (because I'm not staff, and you asked specificity for their opinions)

OK panda i get what you men tooo late lol but that makes since thx!

Li