Apply for Staff : Make sure you read the "READ FIRST" Topic! So you can Apply correctly, otherwise your Application will be deleted!
Forum rules: Apply Correctly
Don't apply multiple times - all your application will be deleted
Don't vote abuse on other applications
Don't spam your application so it can be at the top
Do not advertise your application and make people vote for you!
Not following these rules will make us deny your application!
If you apply again after being denied you will never become staff! (wait at least 1 month)

PandaLover26 For Gmod?

21
81%
5
19%
#20599 by PandaLover26
09 Jan 2017 02:42
Knowkedge of the server : Time played [266 hours] , level pvp [13], like level [1], pve level [3]
* Activity on social networks, twitter / youtube : Number of followers or subs : [I don't have twitter or youtube accounts]
* Activity on the server (are you often connected) - [5 or 6] /week
* Activity on the forum (do you reply to post and report bugs) - [202] posts
* Activity on the web (do you have a blog, website etc...) - url : [nope]
* And do you like this server, and do other staff like you - number of friends [i think staff like me??]
* Do you vote for the server. How many votes per day [1] (the list is at the bottom of the topic)

Don't ask if :
* You are not a least Citizen or Honorary Citizen for Admins (until this time, play and test features !)
* Other Staff members don't know you

NEW: Tell us about yourself! my name is tre & i have a basketball game tomorrow. jK but for real hello!!!! i’m hannah!!!! i think u know that by now : D i’m really outgoing and i love to talk to people and make new friends!!!! i like to do volunteer work at my school & i play volleyball & softball!!!!! i’m going into the eigth grade!! anyway that’s enough about me & don’t be afraid to say hello!!! < 33 im also really enthusiastic and type with a lot of exclamation so if that bothers u feel free to tell me and i’ll tone it down < 3
Age: 13

What do you want to do : (choose)
* Play and help : Moderator rank is for you ! (Game Moderator and Event Moderator) [x]
* Spawn, parkour, arena bulding and maintenance (you have creative position, you cannot play ! You'll loose your territories, and your G$) (Admin) [no]

Activities or Job at the server : Choose 3
* Reply and help at the forum (Forum Moderation) [_]
* Give parcour reward on social networks [_]
* Kick and ban cheaters and players who are cursing or advertising [x]
* Report bugs (detailed reports for me) [_]
* Build the spawn, add signs [ _]
* Help online players [x]
* Website updates [_]
* Adversitsing and reply to comments on serverlists [_]
* Other [x]
Last edited by PandaLover26 on 19 May 2018 05:50, edited 3 times in total.
#20604 by Hhhaileyyy
10 Jan 2017 00:18
I would like to apply for admin or help with any building this server would need! I would be glad to help! Thanks, Hailey Miller :D
#20615 by Nicole__
10 Jan 2017 19:59
sure why not :D
#20634 by Melona
13 Jan 2017 02:32
Hhhaileyyy wrote:I would like to apply for admin or help with any building this server would need! I would be glad to help! Thanks, Hailey Miller :D

Hey Hhhaileyyy! I'm glad that you would like to help on the server.
However, there are some requirements.
You must be 12 or older.
You must be an Honorary citizen (100+ hours of playing)
You also need to make your own application. Please feel free to talk to a forum moderator (Jared, Cacachile) if you have questions.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

(PS Good luck Panda!)
#20637 by PandaLover26
13 Jan 2017 23:50
Melona wrote:
Hhhaileyyy wrote:I would like to apply for admin or help with any building this server would need! I would be glad to help! Thanks, Hailey Miller :D

Hey Hhhaileyyy! I'm glad that you would like to help on the server.
However, there are some requirements.
You must be 12 or older.
You must be an Honorary citizen (100+ hours of playing)
You also need to make your own application. Please feel free to talk to a forum moderator (Jared, Cacachile) if you have questions.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

(PS Good luck Panda!)


Thank you!!
#20640 by _CallMeLoovy_
14 Jan 2017 05:56
Omg I waited and waited BUT ITS HERE I VOTE YASSS PANDA
#20654 by Nicole__
15 Jan 2017 11:02
wfk wrote:Voted no.

smh
#20661 by PandaLover26
19 Jan 2017 05:54
herobrine336 wrote:Voted yes idk if u remember me hero?


Thank you :D
And yes, I do!!!! :lol:
#20706 by mayo
09 Feb 2017 06:48
PandaLover26 wrote:Does anybody have the vote spy?

1 63.133.248.1 ITS_TAYLOR_MARIE
1 64.33.142.199 Hhhaileyyy
1 205.119.39.48 Nicole__
1 24.86.84.78 mayo
1 1.43.51.81 kirby1234
2 115.135.229.249 Counterstrike365
2 71.59.202.97 Domokiller62
2 84.129.231.53 wfk
1 47.150.103.186 Melona
1 73.250.124.57 herobrine336
1 77.244.119.194 NICE_SECRET
#20746 by PandaLover26
25 Mar 2017 22:25
Very sorry for the late reply Kittie, but tysm!
#20783 by PandaLover26
04 May 2017 04:14
Sorry for this super late response, but you need to make a separate topic :)
#20790 by SpyroMC
08 May 2017 03:53
Of course! You are a really nice person and I wish we talked more. :)
#20815 by PandaLover26
15 Jun 2017 04:30
So sorry for the late reply, but thank you!!!! ;D And same honestly :0
#20822 by Jared
25 Jun 2017 03:14
Congratulations, your topic is now Pending!
Why pending, you may ask: With the server not being very active, we(the staff) don't feel like adding anyone right now.
In other words, the server isn't active enough to need more staff.
However, I do want you to know the outcome of the review was pretty positive. :ugeek:

Jared
#20829 by PandaLover26
26 Jun 2017 17:30
Jared wrote:Congratulations, your topic is now Pending!
Why pending, you may ask: With the server not being very active, we(the staff) don't feel like adding anyone right now.
In other words, the server isn't active enough to need more staff.
However, I do want you to know the outcome of the review was pretty positive. :ugeek:

Jared


Wow, I never saw myself getting this far aaah!! Thank you! :D
#20853 by PandaLover26
12 Jul 2017 05:45
Thank you! Every vote means so much to me. :D Though I wish the people that voted no would tell me their reason for doing so.. :o
#20961 by PandaLover26
05 Oct 2017 03:38
Just a recap, is my application still valid and pending even if the server has been down for quite awhile? Can’t wait till it open ups again though, trying to be patient though, no matter how long it takes the server to open. :)
#20962 by Jared
05 Oct 2017 08:30
PandaLover26 wrote:Just a recap, is my application still valid and pending even if the server has been down for quite awhile? Can’t wait till it open ups again though, trying to be patient though, no matter how long it takes the server to open. :)

Yes, it is still valid because you already got pending. It may be a while after the server opens up again before any new staff though.

Jared
#21022 by PandaLover26
15 May 2018 23:45
Hello!! Just wanted to say I’ve kind of changed since I applied a year back or so... haha. Would it be okay to re-do/edit this? I’m older now and have changed since it’s been over a year, lol. Anyway, has the server opened up? I’ve been pretty dead but I’ve returned lul. :)
#21023 by Jared
19 May 2018 03:27
PandaLover26 wrote:Hello!! Just wanted to say I’ve kind of changed since I applied a year back or so... haha. Would it be okay to re-do/edit this? I’m older now and have changed since it’s been over a year, lol. Anyway, has the server opened up? I’ve been pretty dead but I’ve returned lul. :)

You can't edit it? On your post, click the settings icon and hit edit.
I'm not 100 percent sure if there's a time limit to edit it or what.
If you can't edit it:
Copy and paste this in a pm to send to me. Edit it how you want and I'll update your topic.

Jared
#21024 by PandaLover26
19 May 2018 05:29
thank u !!!! =“) i just didn’t know if it’d be alright to edit it, so i’ve changed it !!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest